Landing fees are charged per single landing as 1,000 kg or part thereof. These charges are based on the maximum take off weight of the aircraft as authorized by the certificate of airworthiness, the setting which is centralized and done by the Government and categorized depending on the airport category.
- Standard Charges -->Charges per 1000kg or part thereof
- Aircraft registered in Tanzania-->Tsh 5,500
- Foreign registered aircraft-->USD 5.00
Passenger Service Charges:
Passengers embarking an aircraft at KIA shall pay airport service charge as follows:
- Domestic flight TSH 10,000.00
- International flight USD 40.00
Air Safety Fee:
This is a fee aimed at improving air safety payable to the local civil aviation authority. The current fee is 8 USD per passenger. This is included in flight tickets for passengers traveling on scheduled flights.
Current Fuel charges: